If you recently had a home renovation, you might feel overwhelmed by the amount of cleaning you need to do in order to make everything look like new. Fortunately, there are cleaning services in Aurora that can help you remove the dust and debris to make your home clean and fresh following a renovation. The exact methods professional housekeeping services use depends on the type of living space.
General Living Areas: Living Rooms and Dens
For the most part, cleaning services in Aurora will perform the following list of tasks in every room of your home to ensure that any dust, debris, or evidence of renovation is gone. Then, they may perform other tasks in your bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen as needed.
- Wiping and dusting surfaces
- Cleaning inside and around closets
- Cleaning mirrors and insides of windows
- Dusting and wiping walls and/or baseboards as needed
- Vacuuming and wiping out fireplaces
- Cleaning windowsills and tracks
- Removing any marks left on walls and baseboards
- Vacuuming and damp-mopping hard surfaces
- Vacuuming carpeted floors
Professional housekeeping services may do a few other things in your bedrooms, including:
- Laundering bed linens when necessary
- Dusting and cleaning surfaces such as dressers and vanities
- Cleaning light switches, door knobs, doors, and door frames
- Removing trash or other items as needed
Things can get a little more complicated inside your bathroom depending on the type of renovation that took place. Some of the additional tasks professionals tackle in your bathroom may include:
- Cleaning and sanitizing sinks, bathtubs, shower walls, glass walls, and toilets
- Cleaning inside and outside of cabinets
- Wiping and dusting countertops and other spaces
- Sweeping/vacuuming/mopping floors depending on floor type
- Removing marks left behind in the renovation process, including scuffs on floors, walls, or baseboards
Kitchens certainly take some time and effort to clean, and this is certainly true after a renovation. Cleaning services in Aurora know how to get the job done, though. In the kitchen, these professionals focus on:
- Washing and sanitizing sinks and backsplashes
- Cleaning the exterior of large appliances like ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers
- Wiping and cleaning the exterior of small appliances like blenders, toaster ovens, and coffee makers
- Removing marks and scuffs from various areas in the kitchen
- Cleaning light switches, door knobs, and door frames
- Removing trash as needed
For the most part, professional housekeeping services stick to the basics in terms of cleaning tasks, but if you need a deeper clean, this is always available to you. Deep cleaning is a little more involved and includes things like the inside of your oven and refrigerator, more intensive floor cleaning techniques, removal of built-up soap scum and mineral deposits from bathroom and kitchen fixtures, and even the exterior of your windows. Be sure to ask about additional services if you need these so you can get an accurate quote.
Although your house may be dusty and a bit dirty following a renovation, you do not need to feel overwhelmed. Cleaning services in Aurora are standing by to help you get things back into order and enjoy your newly renovated living space.